Thursday, August 23, 2007

Paraiso Philippines

I am at the age and time in my life that when I play(vacation), I like to see the many areas of the world that stand out on their own. I guess that just about any country would fall into this category for just about anyone. BUt I found that Paradise Philippines peeks my curiosty and interest. The Ati-Atihan Festival looks like an eye opener with all the colorful tribal clothing. It appears it is celebrated during the summertime(January) and can be equated to Mardi Gras with the clothing and metal trinkets.


The website covers many other things as well. Such as many of the major Phillipine cities. Even covers a popular Filipino game show called WOWOWEE. Interesting title that jumps right on out there. The Paradise Phillipines site also has a Photo Gallery. The photos are magnificient and depicts the many areas and delights of the island life. The photo gallery is on a slideshow presentation. Just sit back and watch the life of the Phillipine island and is people.

No comments: