Thursday, August 23, 2007

Dirsurfer Web Directory

One would have to love the many inventive ways to bring a directory template together like this particular Web Directory did. The strong red template is soothing and not blurring. It is inviting for a user to stay longer than usual or to take the time to browse the directory catergories so one may submit their website. The buttons and or widgets for home, recent links, guidelines et cetera are clearly marked and position at a critical area for a viewer to see.


Dirsurfer Directory Blog is just as beautifully laid out as the home page and directory. I like the fact that baseball is discussed since I am a baseball myself. I am not an expert, but do like the ocassional update. I also like that Google in all its glorified media and webmaster attention it gets for many reasons. I also like that other directories are discussed on the Dirsurfer Directory Blog. A very informative blog about many important issues to so many people.

No comments: