Saturday, July 14, 2007

Garrett Morris Downtown Comedy Club

Ok, Ok. I just got back from the Downtown Comedy Club in the historical Alexandria Hotel. Can I see that I see this nightclub/comedy club going far. It is new and fresh. I give it a 4 out of 5. 1 point off due to renovations. Aside from its current renovations. The line up of comics and comedians were great. Loved the fact that Garrett Morris mc’d and introduced the line up of comics and comedians. They had a live band as well named Eden’s Tree. And the top billing of the show was the comic Jason Stuart. The food and drinks were great and reasonably priced. All around bravo and I hope that many more people will catch on this new hot spot in downtown Los Angeles. Catch a weekshow when you can or are passing through LA. The prices of the tickets are well worth the show.

No comments: