Thursday, July 5, 2007

Movie Stunts

I have worked in the entertainment industry. Not in the acting or so much behind the camera. But I have worked as an audience participant. I cant specify all the details, but it was a great job.


I also rent from my mother, who sometimes contracts with the movie studios to commercials, magazine layouts, television series, music videos, etcera.

I am not awe struck by most of the actors, of course unless they are just all that and more. Like Harrison Ford(btw - the 4th Indiana Jones is in the process of being made). As far as directors, I would love to meet Steven Speilberg and George Lucas. But my all time babe in action is Antonio Banderas of the Zorro and Spy Kids movies.


So in parting I was fortunate to pick up a domain and in the midst of trying to develop it into a blog. I picked up Movie Stunts. It's fun finding out about the Movie Stunt industry, as well as keeping up on curent movies. So let me know what you think about Movie Stunts by stopping by and reading up or browsing the blog posts.

No comments: