Friday, July 27, 2007

Flint River Ranch Dog Food

I know who careful I am when it comes to feeding my dogs. Especially with the recent outbreak of poisons in certain dog foods made by major companies. My sisters dog was affected and fortunate enough to run her dog to the vet in time. But I know Flint river ranch dog food makes dog food that is all natural. As well as not having contain meat or grain by-products, color additives or chemical preservatives. Flint River Ranch is shipped fresh from their coporate offices that are located within the United States. Such as California, Colorado, Atlanta, Pennsylvania and Washington. Flint River Ranch food is reasonably prices and all natural products. They also sell books on your animals health to keep you up to date on the care of your animal.

No comments: