Friday, July 27, 2007

E-Printing - Flyer Printing

I am in the process of building a small business that I run from my home. I am asked quite often if I have a business card, which I don't. I have looked around for qualith printing companies that cater to my tastes. I know I need business cards and also some flyer printing. I have browsed through some leaflet printing site. Some I liked some I disliked for various reasons. E-printing can print flyers front and back on glossy art paper as well as double sided. They are able to provide the flyer in different sizes as well as quantities at a reasonable price.


There were two others items that caught my attention besides their flyers were their "Smart card with chips or Proximity Card" and the "Hologram Labels". I do like the variety of items and pricing that E-Printing offers.

No comments: