Friday, August 24, 2007

Mac and PC Games

I love playing board games, card games, arcade games, video games to online, pc games and some mac games as well.


I have found that playing such games as Halo, Runescape, Gunz, Newage, Ragnorok and other games online exciting, thrilling and andreline rush. But what about those good 'ole PC games. I have found at Winterwolves there are plenty of PC and Mac games to be played that are just as exciting, thrilling and will give me the rush of game playing as I would like. The ones that interest me the most are Styrateg, a RPG game. Another that has peeked my interest is Supernove: Galatic Wars and last but to say the least is virtual game of a reality show come to your PC version is Virtual Villager. Something that appers to be a mix between Survivor, Big Brother and the classic game IMVU. Come check it and see what would interest you. There are many games to choose from and are easy to download. The site is easy to navigate and gives brief descriptions of each game to make an easier decision for you to choose from.

No comments: