Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Air Jordans and Nike Dunk SB

I am in the midst of looking for some shoes. Mind you not just any type of shoes. But some air jordans. And I found some that I do like like the Air Jordan Retro 11 low that are white and grey. As well as the Air Jordan Retro 11 XI lows that are white and columbia blue. While browsing the Air Jordans, I was also looking into getting some styling type of nike dunk sb's. I love the colors and style of the Nike Dunk Low Pro SB BUCK. I also liked the Nike Dunk Low Pro SB Bics/Crimsons. All of the shoes are reasonably priced and within my shoe budget.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey sneaker heads take 2 secs out of your life to participate in a quick survey judging
sneakers as i want to start my own business selling sneakers. Greatly appreciated.

http://positivemoney.info/judgekicks