Friday, July 20, 2007

College and Educational Toys

I will be going back to college this fall. And I was looking into different colleges and or university options. I found a college. It has several campuses to choose from as well as many programs. From Business and Criminal Justice Programs to (IT) Technology as well as Healthcare. There are evening and weekend classes. Something I need to look into since I work and have children.


In the process of looking into my educational needs, I found a website with educational toys. There were listings of toys appropiate for every age range, from infant to toddler to child and age 11+. I am was pleased to see that they had several categories making it easier for me to navigate and find things geared toward what I was looking for more specifically. Such as Science kits, magic kits and DVD and videos. They even have gift cards. I felt almost like a kid at Christmas looking through everything. Saying repeatedy "I want that and I want that and I really want that".

No comments: